Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Go To Makeup Tutorial!

Hi Everyone

So today I am bringing a totally different tutorial video to you, but one that I have been asked for many times now, and here it!



This is the first, in a new series of make-up tutorials I have created. Beauty, alongside art, is one of my biggest passions and I wanted to share that with all of you.

For the first video I decided to film my Go To look. This is a look that I feel very comfortable wearing, and is also quite simple yet flawless.

All of the products I use are shown throughout the video, and are also listed in the description box.

I really hope you enjoy it, and as it is my first beauty video I would love to hear your feedback on things you liked, didn't like, areas I can improve, other things you would like to see etc, so if you have the time, please leave me a comment.

I was very nervous, as I'm sure you can tell, and I am aware that I need to adjust my mic and stop dipping my head when doing my eyes, I will sort this out for next time, but hey it's a good learning curve :)

So if you do like it, please don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe.

Thanks for watching :)

Emma

Xxxx