I have watched tonnes of tutorials on the web and tried to make this as professional and informative as possible, so if you have any constructive criticism please let me know so I can improve.
Here is the full list of great products I used in this piece.
- Prima Art Basics Heavy White Gesso
- Prima Art Basics 3D Matte Gel
- Tim Holtz Ditress Stains in Old Paper, Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray in Ground Espresso
- Tim Hotlz 12x12 paper Wallflower
- Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray in Chestnut
- Finnabair stencil Cobblestone
- Liquitex Modelling Paste
- Tombow Glue
- Inca Gold in Gold
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Steam Punk Sepia
- Scrap FX chipboards
- Blue Fern Studios Chipboards
- Dusty Attic Chipboards
- Bo Bunny self adhesive gems
- Crafters Workshop stencil Art Is
- Versamark Ink pad
- Liquitex Basics acrylic paint in Bright Aqua Green
I also had a brilliant learning experience in the process, as I had to teach myself Adobe After Effects to edit my video which I have to say is fabulous editing software.
Really hope you enjoy this!